WE ARE HIRING! New year, new job? Take a look!
Senior Account Manager
KIN London is a dynamic, start-up events agency with a real passion for creating memorable events and working with fantastic clients including Google, EY, Ticketmaster & New Look
KIN exclusively manage venues across London and work on amazing bespoke events at prestigious locations.
We are looking for a strong and passionate Senior Account Manager to work within our team. The role is a pivotal one within a small team where you’ll be given your own client accounts to manage and grow. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, who is confident with clients and has a vast sales background.
The role will involve selling events into our exclusively run venues as well as venue sourcing and managing bespoke client events for Summer & Christmas parties, conferences and networking events to corporate away days & team building events.
The KIN team share office space in the lively and vibrant Camden Market and work very closely with our sister organisation, KERB Street Food. Both businesses are headed up by Simon Mitchell, ex Group Sales Director of Concerto and founder of Impulse Events.
We are looking to grow our portfolio in 2017 so need a strong team player to help us take the business to the next level at this exciting time.
- Attending client meetings and consulting with key stakeholders on their event briefs
- Acting as a day to day client point of contact and nurturing client relationships
- Proactively seeking new business
- Preparing client quotes and creative proposals
- Presenting pitch proposals to clients
- End-to-end event management from brief through to on-site delivery
- Venue and supplier sourcing, negotiation and management
- Managing event logistics and producing operational schedules
- Managing budgets, reconciliation and reporting
- Managing post event client debriefs
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Excellent operational and sales experience
- Experienced in delivering high profile corporate parties and events
- Strong background in developing client relationships
- Experienced and confident in advising stakeholders on what is needed to deliver their event
- Strong influencing, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the London venue market
- Pro-active and calm with a professional manner
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding hospitality and client service skills
- Good commercial awareness and experience in managing budgets
MOST IMPORTANTLY – WE LOVE PEOPLE WITH PERSONALITY AND PASSION!
Position Commences: To be agreed
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Hours: 9am – 5.30pm
Salary: competitive, based on experience